Friday, December 5, 2008

Teenagers are Boring


Frank is obsessed with being a teenager. He thinks when you're a teenager you're all grown up and the epitome of coolness. When he doesn't want to wear something I've picked out for him, I just tell him it's what teenagers wear and viola...problem solved.

But I don't know what was going on in that strange head of his yesterday. Colby was tossing the football with me, but Frank didn't want to play catch. He kept saying, "Come on, Colby, let's go do something boring like teenagers do." I finally asked what kind of boring thing he wanted to do. He thought for a second and said, "Lay on my bed and pat my belly." Yup, that would be pretty boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is something else! 8 more years to go, Frank!

npage79 said...

If he keeps that attitude up you know you'll never have to worry about him as a teenager.