Frank hates his winter coat. It's his fault - he picked it out. It's big and bulky and looks adorable on him, but he whines and complains whenever I make him wear it. The last time I made him put it on, Grandma was here and we had been telling "why did the chicken cross the road" jokes. So I tell him he has to wear it; he starts whining and says, "I hate that thing! It makes me look big and fat and stupid!" And George immediately asks us all, "Why did the big fat stupid cross the road?"
We were laughing so hard we nearly missed the punchline: "Because it ran out of biscuits."

And here are some of the others we came up with that had us laughing like a bowl full of idiots...
Q: Why did the seal cross the ocean?
A: To get to the other tide.
Q: Why did the tanner cross the tannery?
A: To get to the other hide.
And my personal favorite...
Q: Why did the egg do a flip in the pan?
A: To get the other side fried.
3 comments:
Did you and mom get into the cooking sherry again? LOL. I think George's was my favorite. And I know why the chicken crossed the road. This is true. I was driving home one day and I saw a few live chickens on the side of the road. I looked to the other side of the road and there was a slaughter house. That is why the chicken crossed the road to get away from the slaughter house.
So cute, so funny :)
I,m with Frank!! I hate puffy coats! Buy the kid a new coat!!!
Post a Comment