Friday, February 29, 2008
Throw Your Computer Through the Wall!
This is supposedly an employment test used in China or Japan. And if you finish in under 15 minutes you are supposedly a genius. I finished in 9 minutes!!! But then I couldn't repeat it. I think that makes me a retarted genius.
Object: To get all the people across the river.
1. Only two can cross at a time.
2. The only ones who can drive the raft are the Mother, Father or Policeman.
3. The mother can not be left with the sons without the father present.
4. The father can not be left with the daughters without the mother present.
5. The prisoner can not be left alone with any member of the family without the cop present.
6. To start, click the blue circle.
7. Click on the people to load or unload them, then click on the red posts on either side of the river to move the raft.
Free Flash GamesandFree Online Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yep--i tried that thing a few weeks ago (my mother-in-law sent it to me, i think) and i got so frustrated that i quit! that game is not for me. Now, I can play Super Mario Bros & Sonic the Hedgehog...does that count toward me being a genius??
I finished it in 2 minutes! No, not really. This game feels like a dream I would have when I have a high fever!
The answer is 4 - 3 -3 - 4
to be fair, my family used to do this every Summer at Pickwick.
I did it twice and couldn't remember how I did it either time. So the third time I really paid attention and now I can do it in under 2 minutes. But both times I did it I did it in 9 minutes.
Post a Comment