All about the Newtons
Those are GREAT!--Merrianne
I might have to steal one of these from you and put it on my blog!! I like the iceberg one!
Feel free! They're all from despair.com, and there are plenty that are far more depressing - I just blogged the ones that made me laugh the hardest.
This reminds me of John Bytheway's book "How to be Totally Miserable." It's a great book, want to borrow it?! It'll keep you laughing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are GREAT!
--Merrianne
I might have to steal one of these from you and put it on my blog!! I like the iceberg one!
Feel free! They're all from despair.com, and there are plenty that are far more depressing - I just blogged the ones that made me laugh the hardest.
This reminds me of John Bytheway's book "How to be Totally Miserable." It's a great book, want to borrow it?! It'll keep you laughing.
Post a Comment