All about the Newtons
OK JENNIFER! YOU GOT ME! I thought that sign was real!!! Now I KNOW ITS A FAKE! (HILARIOUS, though! HA HA HA!) .....you got me good!Motherhood has SERIOUSLY taken the brains right out of me!
You're pretty clever with that photoshop, evan. The pink flowers are a nice touch.Merrianne, you can get your name on a sign too...http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/
HYSTERICAL!!!!! Did you make this?
Laura, I made the sign that says Jennifer Newton IS COOL. My "friend" made the other one.
I love it!! I gotta use it but now I have to figure out what to put on it!! You have the coolest stuff on your blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK JENNIFER! YOU GOT ME! I thought that sign was real!!! Now I KNOW ITS A FAKE! (HILARIOUS, though! HA HA HA!)
.....you got me good!
Motherhood has SERIOUSLY taken the brains right out of me!
You're pretty clever with that photoshop, evan. The pink flowers are a nice touch.
Merrianne, you can get your name on a sign too...
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/
HYSTERICAL!!!!! Did you make this?
Laura, I made the sign that says Jennifer Newton IS COOL. My "friend" made the other one.
I love it!! I gotta use it but now I have to figure out what to put on it!! You have the coolest stuff on your blog!
Post a Comment