Ha! I love it, you, and your kids. I didn't know you had a blog! I'll send you an invite to mine. I locked it so no pervs could see my cute kids. See ya tonight!
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I thought your kids looked a little cartoonish. I don't believe either you are Pete look like cartoons. I think they look more like Calvin and Pig Pen.
I have no comment since, according to medical personnel, my brain has shrunk post having a baby. I'll get back to you when it returns to regular size. Sincerely, KC
8 comments:
that is hilarious! :)
Ha! I love it, you, and your kids. I didn't know you had a blog! I'll send you an invite to mine. I locked it so no pervs could see my cute kids. See ya tonight!
I like the hairstyles!
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I thought your kids looked a little cartoonish. I don't believe either you are Pete look like cartoons. I think they look more like Calvin and Pig Pen.
I have no comment since, according to medical personnel, my brain has shrunk post having a baby. I'll get back to you when it returns to regular size.
Sincerely,
KC
blub
blubber
I just love those two beautiful boys!
Post a Comment