All about the Newtons
please tell me frank didn't draw that, especially since the drum says "pixies!"
Rock On!!!
Pete drew this picture. But Frank did draw the sketches of himself and George. And I drew the ninja turtle. We have a lot of fun with microsoft paint.
That is TOOOOOO funny!
I think I saw this band once, but I might've been hallucinating.I wanna hear!
Hey..I heard you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon! There is a lot of JUNK going around!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
please tell me frank didn't draw that, especially since the drum says "pixies!"
Rock On!!!
Pete drew this picture. But Frank did draw the sketches of himself and George. And I drew the ninja turtle. We have a lot of fun with microsoft paint.
That is TOOOOOO funny!
I think I saw this band once, but I might've been hallucinating.
I wanna hear!
Hey..I heard you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon! There is a lot of JUNK going around!
Post a Comment