Friday, July 11, 2008

Not For the Squeamish

I'm serious, this is not for the faint of heart...


The other day Frank had a rather messy bowel movement, if you know what I mean. And for some reason, he did not want to wipe his bottom. He kept stalling and trying to talk his way out of it. He finally suggested, "How about this? I'll just leave it there and it will dry up and crack off on its own."

8 comments:

Laura said...

That is totally fantastic! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Yuck-o-la!

from the looks of my hubby's underwear, i think he has the same theory sometimes! ha ha!

just KIDDING! ha haAaa!!

The Sanford Family said...

I just read you blog for the first time in a while and you gave me a good laugh. I love Frank. He sounds like my kind of guy! Tell Pete and Natalie congrats!!! How know how thrilling it is to get it over with. I didn't even know Natalie was going to school. What's their plan now? Does Natalie have a blog?

Anonymous said...

I tagged YOU on my blog! Check it out ♥

JNew said...

Michelle, Pete is looking for a new job, and Natalie is thinking about going to UTM. She doesn't have a blog, but she is on MySpace.

Anonymous said...

i knew i should've skipped this post.. gross!

Tasha and Doug said...

I can't believe George is 2! Frank has to be the funniest kid ever. Doug thought this was so funny.

Tasha

Dolly said...

Your Frank and my Jaden would get along great! Jay has his own theories too- on cleaning himself :)