Last night George wanted me to read him this book:
First I asked him to name the animals, and he did. Then, expecting to hear "oink," I asked him what the pig says, and he answered, "Ahhh! It's a fox! Run away!"
This is my new favorite time with my four yr.old-reading before bedtime! I found all my childhood books on Ebay and I spend time sharing them with just my son, Jaden.
4 comments:
Too cute!
I love that book; smart pig.
This is my new favorite time with my four yr.old-reading before bedtime! I found all my childhood books on Ebay and I spend time sharing them with just my son, Jaden.
George is a Smart Little Cookie!!!
Jennifer! I had no idea you were still in Memphis- what a dufos I am! I swear, if it wasn't for the internet, I would loose everybody.
We just moved to Huntsville- Richard's finishing school here. Kids are great; I'm slightly bonkers.
George sounds hilarious- and perceptive. That pig needs to book it.
Post a Comment