I took Frank, Goerge, and my nephew Colby with me to Nashville for a few days this week. On the way there Colby had a urinary emergency. It was about 10 minutes before I finally and thankfully found someplace to exit. As I was pulling into the station, Frank started wailing,"Colby kept saying he had to go to the bathroom so much that he talked my penis into it."
He definitely has a way with words.
3 comments:
How funny! Will always has to pee in the pick-up line to get Quinn. I've started keeping an empty water bottle in the car. Half the time he really doesn't need to go and then Aiden has to try. You are very brave to take three boys to Nashville with you. We could go to the Children's Museum at New Year's! Maybe it wouldn't be so busy! Plus they had some video games so Doug and Pete could still play for hours!
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
myyyyyyyyyyyyy
gooooooooooooshhh
that is hilarious Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!
ya know... i think i have to Pee now.. but i wont go into Physical Detailed Descriptions....:o
Post a Comment