Sunday, September 28, 2008

Werewolves

I got some insight as to what sorts of things a 2 year old might be grateful for when George blessed the food at breakfast yesterday:

Hev'y Fawwdder (that's Heavenly Father, he usually drags the Fawww out for several seconds),
Thanks that werewolves aren't real.
Thanks that lions are real.
And tigers.

And bears.

The list probably would've gone on and on, but he was distracted by my helpless laughter.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with George; I'm glad they're not real also. That's a great prayer!! When my kids bless meals we always have to throw in a P.S. to actually bless the food. They always forget!

Are the boys feeling any better? Is your hubby sick too?

Anonymous said...

i love kids' prayers!!!

The Sanford Family said...

Amen!!! I love kid prayers, too. I bet they are Heavenly Father's favorites. He probably gets tired of our adult-boring ones.

The Sanford Family said...

Amen!!! I love kid prayers, too. I bet they are Heavenly Father's favorites. He probably gets tired of our adult-boring ones.

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of that BLACK CAT cake you were talking about!!! i bet that is going to be CUTE!!! and DELICIOUS!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Y'know, I'm glad werewolves aren't real, too. That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Cool!♥