subbing in nursery was FUN today! Julianne & I actually had a real good time! I absolutley LOVE the cookbooks you guys put together for the primary!!! That is something I will cherish forever!!!
I think I need to search for more descriptive photos for my blog! Where can I find these treasures? I have five boys and a daughter...so many stories up my sleeve!
Wouldn't it be neat if some of the Mommas in Fulton Ward had a 1 or 2 days a week Summer Reading Program type thing??? I would totally Volunteer!!!
I wonder who would all be interested.....something to think about???? it COULD be an ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY---for all the ladies with young children get together for reading, crafts, etc....and if it is an "Enrichment" Activity we could do it once or twice a week through the summer. Hmmmm....and maybe use the church building??? or take turns at sisters' houses???
13 comments:
LOL.. GROSS!
DISGUSTING!
(ha ha)
yummmm...did they save the blob for snack time?
Jennifer--about your comment on my blog: if i ever figure out some good tips on these flowers, i will let you know!!! :)
That is soooooo gross! I bet most of the kids thought it was a cool, gross, funny kind of thing!!
Yeah! Finally a post!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
subbing in nursery was FUN today!
Julianne & I actually had a real good time! I absolutley LOVE the cookbooks you guys put together for the primary!!! That is something I will cherish forever!!!
Merrianne
YAY Jennifer! I am so glad you decided to join our diet diva blog!!! Wooo Hooo!
jennifer-
I think I need to search for more descriptive photos for my blog! Where can I find these treasures? I have five boys and a daughter...so many stories up my sleeve!
That kid says the funniest stuff. I would just sit around and laugh at him all day.
Wouldn't it be neat if some of the Mommas in Fulton Ward had a 1 or 2 days a week Summer Reading Program type thing??? I would totally Volunteer!!!
I wonder who would all be interested.....something to think about???? it COULD be an ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY---for all the ladies with young children get together for reading, crafts, etc....and if it is an "Enrichment" Activity we could do it once or twice a week through the summer. Hmmmm....and maybe use the church building??? or take turns at sisters' houses???
Would you go?
*Merrianne
You know, it's been almost two months since you have blessed us with a new post. Your adoring fans are waiting...
EWWWwwww!!! HAHA!!!
Post a Comment