I'm thankful...
1. that after 5 years of reading the Book of Mormon as a family, we finally finished it yesterday. When we started, Frank was 4 and just learning to read, so he struggled through one verse a day. George was 2 and "read" his verse by repeating a few words at a time. And Elaine was a twinkle in our eyes. Now Frank reads 5 verses, George reads 2 or 3, and Elaine repeats one verse. And now...we get to start over!
2. for good friends.
3. for the fun books my parents introduce to the boys. Currently reading How They Croaked: The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous and The Real Book About Spies.
2 comments:
I love #1. Way to stick to it. That is a huge accomplishment; congrats Newton fam!
And, yes.. Good friends! I'm grateful for you and our friendship :)
Ditto to Bekah's comments :)
Post a Comment