Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's great to be 8


Frank is 8, and that means he's old enough to be baptized.  The big event was today, and it really was great.  Almost all of our family was there, we had wonderful talks on baptism (in which repentance was explained using Captain America as a metaphor!) and the Holy Ghost, and got to spend time with good friends.  We remembered dry underwear -yay!  We forgot towels - boo.  I borrowed my sister-in-law Pam's idea and made a little video for us to watch while we waited for Pete and Frank to dry off and rejoin us.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dry underwear is the most important - my mom forgot it at my baptism. ^_^

Congratulations to Frank!

Miles said...

I adore your family! It was a great baptism and I loved the video and jenny's talk. It was all just perfect.

Positively Patty said...

Thank you! That was sweet for me to see.

Positively Patty said...

Hey Jennifer - I would like to follow your blog. Any chance I could get you to put that gadget on your blog?

npage79 said...

Loved this!