Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Playing Catch-up

 I hope I don't get flogged for what I'm about to admit.  My baby is 9 months old, and I have yet to have any pictures of her developed.  But I finally dumped all the pics off my camera tonight, uploaded it to Snapfish, and put in the order.  So I don't feel quite as guilty now.  Plus, I got free shipping, so I saved $20 (that's how much it costs to ship 310 pictures).  It was smart of me to wait so long, right?  So now, here are some highlights over about the last 6 months, or so. 

This is an outfit my mom bought when I was pregnant with Frank, before we knew he was going to be a boy.  I held on to it for 7 years, just waiting for a chance to put it on my little girl. 

 The bigger the bow, the better!

 Cousins.  Making goofy faces.

Playing under the blanket fort with the big boys

What are you looking at?

No, don't kiss me, Daddy! 
(Can you see that their hair is identical?)

Dogpile!

They're at that golden age where they're more help than hindrance, and they're excited about it!


There's a baby under all that bunting, watching the Christmas parade.

Channeling James Dean

Only 7 years old, and already the ennui is setting in.

Santa's Village

The tree is dark because the plug was impossible to get to, so we never unplugged the lights.
(It's not easy being green.)
                             And they gradually burned out, one     row       at         a            time.

This dress was adorable, but dangerous.  She was as slippery as a BP oil spill (oh snap!).

DO
I
HAVE TO?

Christmas morning in the Christmas pjs!


5 comments:

npage79 said...

Super Cute Pics.

Anonymous said...

y'all always have so much fun!

Julie B. said...

I love the "what are you looking at" and the "dog pile" pictures. Girlfriend knows who is the boss! I love the red dress she has on too. She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful children. I just want to kidnap Elaine and keep her for my own! (Not really, don't worry.)

I love the picture of her with Gracie, and the one right under it. Just adorable. ^_^

Sharalea said...

Love this update! I meant to comment on it when you first posted, but then had to get up and attend to some little person or something :)

Thanks for your comment on my 6 month post for Baby N. I'm so sorry to hear that nursing has been a challenge this time around. I appreciate you saying that because it makes me feel even more passionate about nursing as long as I can/want to--and what a blessing that you had no problems with your boys!!

Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it--and your baby girl is a doll. I mean seriously.
Are you loving all the pink? :)